Search This Blog

Vitali Klitschko Stopped Odlanier in the First Round Video Replay

Please Share!!!

VItali Klitschko successfully defended his title via a 1st round KO against his mandatory challenger Odlanier Solis of Cuba.



Round 1—Klitschko using the jab to keep Solis at bay early. Not unusual. Solis throws four punches in first minute and nails Klitschko with a overhand right. Solis throws a combination and misses with a right hand. Solis showing good speed early. Klitschko still utilizing jab. Solis had success, but Klitschko keeps pressuring and puts Solis down for the count. Replay shows Klitschko landing a right hook that land on the top of Solis’ head.

Klitschko goes to Solis’ corner and complains he quit. He definitely looked hurt. Crowd is booing.

“I feel Solis is very fast, pretty fast, but it was a hard punch,” Klitschko said in the post-fight interview.

“I am sorry for everyone who wanted to see long fight, and I hit him with a right hand.”

“It would be very interesting to what doctor’s say after the medical exam, and I know he got hit hard, but I don’t know whether or not he wanted to fight.”

“I was prepared to show a very good fight, but it’s one punch and game over.”

“I feel great. I have a lot of experience. I have a feeling nobody in the world can beat me.”


Source: http://bleacherreport.com/

Watch the Full Fight Replay of the Klitschko vs Solis fight.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...